Help us name your local railway station
Since we announced the reopening of the Camp Hill line we have received significant feedback about the naming of the new railway stations in Stirchley and Moseley.
Help us choose the name of the new stations. Have your say by completing our online survey by 25 May 2022.
For the new station in Stirchley choose from:
- Hazelwell - the name of the original station that closed in 1941
- Pineapple Road - the name of the road where the new station will be built
- Stirchley - the name of the council ward the new station will sit in
For the new station in Moseley choose from:
- Moseley - the name of the original station that closed in 1941
- Moseley Village - the town centre of Moseley is widely referred to as 'The Village’ by local residents
Location of new station in Stirchley
Location of new station in Moseley
Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands, will use the results of the survey to decide the names of the stations. The official station names will be announced on this webpage in June.
You can sign up for an email update when you complete the survey.